DESIGN CREATES CULTURE.CULTURE SHAPES VALUE.VALUES DETERMINE the future.
Design is the creation of a plan for construction of any wonder. And theimplementation of any design is Modelling. Model is a simplified prototype of a realistic structure.
BRIDGE THE GAP is an on spot design based event in SRIJAN where each team have to make a model of bridge with the help of Popsicle sticks. Popsicle Stick
Bridge is classic science demonstration and competition. The Modelling should be done based on problem statement which will be given on spot.Time limitation will also be there.
This event creates a solid platform for all those students who are passionate about design.
Click here to register
BRIDGE THE GAP is an on-spot event .It has only one round. Some instructions should be followed during the making of model-bridge.
- Minimum free span (Distance between two piers) should be not more than 40 inches.
- The deck width may vary between a minimum of 6 inches to a maximum of 9 inches.
- Height of Bridge should not exceed 12 inches.
- Clear distance between deck and ground should not be less than 4 inches.
Popsicle sticks, Thread,Adhesive
Scoring and judging criterion
- Maximum Load (in Kg) at which the structure fails.-40%
- Efficiency Check -30%
- Time taken to complete the design.-10%
- No extra time will be given.
- Two days four hours each.
- No extra materials will be given.
Decision made by the judges will be final and binding.
Prize Money - To be announced soon
Tanvir Sohail - 91 7003699781
Sumit Saha - 91 7278081426
Sawan Jash +91 8335806649