Design a manually controlled wired robot capable of travelling in various types of terrain.
Click here to Register
- The dimension of robot is 25cmx25cmx20cm, with 10% tolerance.
- Weight of the robot should not exceed from 2.5kg.
- There’s no restriction in wheel size, number or type.
- Maximum voltage input allowed is 24 V DC.
- There’s no restriction in controlling ways, i.e., control can be wired or wireless.
- Readymade toys/Lego kits/Hydraulic System/IC engines are not allowed.
- Team should consist maximum 4 members.
- Teams can be formed with cross college members.
- Only 2 person will be allowed inside the arena.li>
- Unethical behavior, e.g., speaking/indicating abusive in the arena, pulling a fight with coordinators/volunteers can cause suspension of the team from the event
- Damaging the arena may lead to direct disqualification.
- The decision of team Death-Race is final.
- The coordinators have all rights to take final decisions during the event.
- The robot maybe disqualified for violating the safety measures.
- Each team will be provided with a 220V AC – 50Hz supply. Any kind of onboard power source have to be arranged by the team.
- There will be 3 rounds.
Round 1: 50% of the participating team will be able to enter the second round. The qualification will be based on points.
Round 2: 2 teams will be able to reach the final round from this round.
Round 3: Teams will be introduced to a different arena, which will be disclosed on the commencement of the final round. No extra addition is required in the bot to participate in this round. However, teams will be given additional 30 minutes to modify their robot.
- In each arena, there will be ways, travelling through which will cause extra bonus points. Also, there will be such obstacles/areas, touching/entering those will cause the deduction in points.
- Point System will be introduced at the time of event.
Prize Money - To be announced soon
Amitrajit Sarkar - 9903596572
Koustav Mallick - 9734887255
Atul Kabra - 8013942364