Design a manually controlled wired robot capable of scoring goals.
Click here to Register
- The dimension of robot is 25cmx25cmx20cm, with 10% tolerance.
- Weight of the robot should not exceed from 3kg.
- There’s no restriction in wheel size, number or type.
- Maximum voltage input allowed is 19 V DC.
- There’s no restriction in controlling ways, i.e., control can be wired or wireless.
- Readymade toys/Lego kits/Hydraulic System/IC engines are not allowed.
- Team should consist maximum 4 members.
- Teams can be formed with cross college members.
- Only 2 person will be allowed inside the arena.
- Only one robot from each team is allowed inside the arena.
- Unethical behavior, e.g., speaking/indicating abusive in the arena, pulling a fight with coordinators/volunteers can cause suspension of the team from the event
- Damaging the arena may lead to direct disqualification.
- The decision of team Kick-Off is final.
- The coordinators have all rights to take final decisions during the event.
- The robot maybe disqualified for violating the safety measures.
- Each team will be provided with a 220V AC – 50Hz supply. Any kind of onboard power source have to be arranged by the team.
- There will be 2 rounds.
Round 1: Match will be in between two participant bots. Winner will be based on maximum number of goals scored.
Round 2: In this round a region will be introduced as dead area. Entering this region will cause penalty. Winner of each match in this round will be decided on the basis of points.
- In each arena, there will be solid objects, touching or damaging which won’t cost any point. However, damaging the arena may cause direct disqualification.
- Point System will be introduced at the time of event.
Prize Money - To be announced soon
Ayush Agarwal - 9051501840
Koustav Mallick - 9734887255
Atul Kabra - 8013942364