“The public is more familiar with bad design than good design. It is, in effect, conditioned to prefer bad design, because that is what it lives with. The new becomes threatening, the old reassuring.”
This SRIJAN come design something tacky and funky and design it on a tee. Who knows your logo might be something that's gonna be the CP of SRIJAN 18
Click here to register
Design a logo for a specified company.
The event comprises of two rounds.
First will be on designing the logo of the company on paper.
Secondly the designing will be done on t-shirt.
Participants just need to bring their colours, rest shall be provided.
- Team should consist of exactly two members.
- Teams cannot be formed with cross college members.
Rules and Regulations
- Unethical behaviour, e.g., speaking/indicating abusive in the event spot, pulling a quarrel with the coordinators / volunteers / other team members will cause suspension of the team from the event.
- The decision of the judges’ panel will be final and no cross questioning will be entertained.
- The coordinators have all rights to take final decision during the events.
- Mobile phones must be submitted to the coordinators before starting with the event.
There will be 2 rounds.
- Each team will be provided with a drawing sheet and a A4 sheet.
- On the drawing sheet, participants must draw the logo on the specified compa
- The A4 sheet must be filled with details on why they designed the logo in the manner they did on at most 60 words.
- Timing: 30 minutes to draw. 15 minutes to write the details.
- Each team will be provided with a blank t-shirt.
- They must design on basis of theme given on spot and paint it on the t-shirt.
- Rough sheet will be provided, which must be return with the t-shirt for invigilation.
- Timing: 1 hour and 15 minutes to complete the basic structure, extra 15 minutes to make the required touch ups.
- Participants must bring their own colours. Only Water colours, poster colours and fabric colours can be used for Round 1. Only poster colours and fabric colours for Round 2.
- Participants must bring their own drawing kits such as pencil, eraser, drawing board, sharpener etc.
- Scales, no other colours apart from the above mentioned and sketch pens are not allowed.
- If found disregarding the rules, the team will be disqualified.
This will be introduced at the time of event.
Winner Team will get paid internship at TEESHOOD.
Pallabi Mandal - 7059276899
Swati Mondal- 7044187751